Our locations in Germany: Berlin, Frankfurt, Gießen, Leipzig, Magdeburg
Innovative solutions that help thousands of people on a daily basis – made possible by highly skilled, well-organized and multilingual teams. In Germany around about 2700 employees work across five locations in Berlin, Frankfurt, Gießen, Leipzig and Magdeburg. We offer innovative services based on future oriented technology and the Internet of Things for well-known companies e.g. from the automotive, travel or logistics sector. With such a broad spectrum of services and industries, we offer excellent job opportunities.
At our second largest site in Berlin Charlottenburg, some 700 associates from about 50 different countries work together delivering Business Process Outsourcing solutions for the security, automotive, and travel sectors as well as providing IT Service Desk support. Founded in 2007, the Berlin site has grown over the years and established a reputation for high employee and customer satisfaction.
Your direct contact for the HR department: Bewerbung.firstname.lastname@example.org
Frankfurt and Gießen
The international headquarters of Bosch Service Solutions is located in Frankfurt am Main, close to the city center and a few minutes walk from the main train station. In 2019 we opened an extension of the headquarters in the city of Gießen, some 70 km north of Frankfurt. Across these two sites, we employ some 200 associates who are involved in the development and delivery of our diverse services in the area of Business Process Outsourcing. Whether in the field of mobility, security or automation – we offer a wide range of possibilities for shaping the future.
Your direct contact for the HR department: email@example.com
At Bosch Service Solutions Leipzig, we deliver a wide range of Business Process Outsourcing solutions for the travel and automotive sector and we also provide security and financial services. Founded in 2016, the Leipzig site has grown quickly and now employs over 500 associates. Working across a wide spectrum of topics, sectors and with well-known international brands, our associates are really dedicated and above all challenged. They particularly appreciate the pleasant working atmosphere at our modern workplace and the numerous training and career opportunities. For example, 65% of our management positions are filled internally.
Your direct contact for the HR department: firstname.lastname@example.org
Established in 1997 and home to 1400 associates, Bosch Service Solutions in Magdeburg, is the largest site in Germany. Conveniently located in the city center, right opposite the train station, we are one of the most important employers in the region. In Magdeburg, we focus on services for the insurance and logistics sector as well as the automotive industry. The site offers a variety of opportunities to all employees, regardless of whether they are career novices, trainees, career changers or long-term professionals.
Your direct contact for the HR department: email@example.com
The satisfaction of our employees and innovative, high-quality solutions are important to us. Here you will find a selection of our most recent awards and prizes.
Bosch Service Solutions is a great employer
We not only invest in the nurturing of talent and long-term career opportunities but we also offer a wide range of benefits.
- Internal career opportunities: Benefit from our internal development programs and numerous opportunities to explore new paths internally.
- A wide range of further training opportunities: You can choose from numerous seminars such as language and Excel courses, soft skills training, communication seminars and much more.
- Flexible and mobile working: We offer you flexible work (time) models.
- Health and sports: We offer a wide range of health and sports activities including bicycle leasing.
- In-house social counselling and care: Take advantage of our in-house social counselling on site, including online counselling options and our placement service for care services.
- Employee events: We like to celebrate together and strengthen our team relations at our annual summer and winter festivals as well as at the company relay race, Diversity Day and other events.